Monday, March 5, 2012

Project 5

This week I created a Brazilian flag. Click here to see example.
I created a rectangle that covers the whole canvas.
I learned this new code globalCompositeOperation and here you can assign it: source-over which puts the newer shapes on top the canvas and so on.

In this case I'm using source-over this will make the new shapes be on top of the old ones.

I created two triangles and moved them around, the first one was tricky, but for the second one you can use the same, just change the coordinates of the x, y.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! A more detailed explanation of it would be most helpful. I notice two calls to the beginPath() method. Why two? What ends a path? You have three calls to the fill() method. Again, why three fills and only two beginPaths?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to have the beginPath, I made a mistake. Same goes for thefill(), we only need them to be called once.

    ReplyDelete